Drop off times:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8-4pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 7-6pm
*We do not have drop off times for the weekends.
Pick up times:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8-5pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 7-7pm
*If you choose to pick your pet up on Sunday, you will need to pre-pay the day that you drop off your pet.
It can be so hard to find someone to take care of your pet while you are out of town, to help relieve that worry we offer boarding for cats and dogs. All of our boarding facilities are indoor and climate controlled. Dogs are able to enjoy the outdoors several times a day with
one of our assistants in one of our secured yards. If there is another boarder that is compatible with your dog, then they get the opportunity to play outside together! We try to make sure that your pet has as much fun with us as possible.
Boarding is not only fun for the dogs, but the cats get their own special quiet area and plenty of room to play in their Cat Condos. We are happy to accommodate any needs your pet may need
from administering medications to having a special toy or treat. Please call in advance to reserve your pet’s stay with us to ensure availability and feel free to come and tour our wonderful boarding facility.
What to bring for your pet’s stay:
- Food – It is recommended that your pet stay on their regular diet; however, we will provide food if needed.
- A favorite toy or treat
- Medications or supplements
- We do provide beds.
Since we are also a hospital we ask for all boarders to be up to date on all vaccines.
- DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus)
- Bordetella (protects against the respiratory disease commonly known as ‘kennel cough’)
- FVRCP (feline viral rhinotracheitis, feline calcivirus, and panleukopenia)